NiSource is one of the largest natural gas utility companies in the United States, serving more than 3.4 million customers in seven states under the Columbia Gas and NIPSCO brands. The company also provides electric distribution, generation and transmission services for nearly 500,000 NIPSCO electric customers in northern Indiana.
A Best-in-Class Risk-Adjusted Total Return Proposition
- ~$30B of 100% Regulated Utility Infrastructure Investment Opportunities
- Expected EPS and Dividend Growth of 4-6% Annually (non-GAAP)
- Investment Grade Credit Ratings
- Scale Across Seven States
- Transparent Earnings Drivers
- Constructive Regulatory Relationships and Mechanisms
- Enhance Value to Our Customers and Communities
- Build, Maintain, and Operate a safe, Reliable, and Efficient System
- Aligned, Engaged Employees, Business Partners, and Operations
- Financial Discipline for Our Stakeholders
NiSource's growth strategy focuses on the modernization and replacement of its utility infrastructure, paired with complementary system expansions, customer programs and regulatory initiatives. Under this strategy, the company is investing in electric system environmental upgrades and transmission expansions; natural gas system replacements and expansions; and enhancement of customer services. Read more in our Investor Fact Sheet.
NiSource/Columbia Pipeline Separation Information
On July 1, 2015, NiSource separated Columbia Pipeline Group (NYSE: CPGX) into a stand-alone publicly traded company. Each NiSource shareholder at the time of the separation received one share of Columbia Pipeline Group for each share of NiSource. Additional information about the separation is available by clicking here.
View all » Recent Releases
Jul 2, 2015
NiSource Declares Quarterly Common Dividend
View all »Events & Presentations
Aug 3, 2015 at 9:00 AM ET
Q2 2015 NiSource Earnings Conference Call
May 14, 2015 at 10:30 AM ET
CPG Separation Update Webcast